At Jam Packed Preserves, we believe in the importance of business being a force for good – good for the planet, good for people and good for the future.
We aim to make luxury British preserves that won’t cost the earth. We have set ethical and sustainable goals and our values of supporting the British farming community and constantly working to reduce our environmental impact are very important to us. To do this we:
- hero our British pollinators and other insects on our packs. Without the pollinators, we will have no ingredients!
- Support British wildlife conservation by supporting the work of the Bumblebee Conservation Trust and the Bee Friendly Trust.
- Offer talks to local groups, such as Rotary clubs and Womens’ Institutes about topics such as preserving, beekeeping and planting for pollinators free of charge.
- Keep and care for our own bees and support others in the area to do so.
- Support the British farming economy to promote sustainable farming by buying our ingredients from British growers whenever possible.
- Source our ingredients as locally as possible to reduce food miles.
- Use recyclable and single use plastic free packaging.